Create a Fundraising Page
Many RVA supporters want to make a difference to the rare disease community. A great way to do this is by setting up a personal fundraising page on the RVA website.
As a unified voice for all Australians living with a rare disease, RVA will be working hard in 2019 on leading the building of Australia's first National Rare Disease Framework.
If you are participating in an event and you would like to fundraise to support RVA, you can easily create a page via our RVA site.
There are lots of great ways to fundraise and here are just a few ideas:
- Do a sporting event, like a run, swim, or bike ride
- Give up your birthday for RVA, or another special occasion
- Hold a tea party or BBQ
- Create a 'celebration page' for yourself or someone you know who is winning the fight against their illness
Creating a fundraising page with RVA is easy and simple to use for everyone. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Log in or create an account on the RVA website
- Add the details of your fundraising page
- Share the link to your fundraising page with your friends, family and relatives via e-mail or social media.
We thank you for your support!