Create a Fundraising Page
Many RVA supporters want to make a difference to the rare disease community. A great way to do this is by setting up a personal fundraising page on the RVA website.
As a unified voice for all Australians living with a rare disease, RVA is working to ensure a National Health plan is in place so that lives will be extended and improved in the areas of Diagnosis, Treatment, Care, Services and Therapies.
If you are participating in an event and you would like to Fundraise to support RVA you can do this right here on the RVA website.
There a lots of great ways to fundraise and here are just a few ideas:
- Do a sporting event, like a run, swim, or bike ride
- Give up your birthday for RVA, or another special occasion
- Hold a tea party or BBQ
- Create a 'celebration page' for yourself or someone you know who is winning the fight against their illness
Creating a fundraising page with RVA is easy and simple to use for everyone. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Log in or create an account on the RVA website
- Add the details of your fundraising page
- Share the link to your fundraising page with your friends, family and relatives via e-mail or social media.