Contact Your Local MP
RVA encourages you to develop a relationship with your local Federal MP and share with them your current experience of living with a rare disease and tell them about Rare Voices Australia whom you are a member of and the shared goals you have with us asking for them to join the Parliamentary Friends of RVA and become an active participant and supporter.
Some ideas include;
- Send them a letter. Select your version of a sample letter - PDF or Word file.
- Phone his/her office and make an appointment to hand deliver the letter.
- Encourage your MP to join Parliamentary Friends of Rare Diseases.
- Invite your MP to an RVA Parliamentary Event or another event.
- Invite your MP to LIKE RVA’s Facebook page.
- Invite your MP to subscribe to the RVA E Newsletter
To find your local MP, please click here.